Discovering: How To Talk So Kids Will Listen.
Time & Location
About The Event
I believe with my whole heart that to succeed in life we need to succeed in our relationships and to do that we need to be able to express our love and limits in ways that build and restore our relationships with eachother and our children. It's been 15 years since I started facilitating the "How to Talk", practical and down to earth methods and I continue to share them daily in my consulting with parents and educators for the simple reason that they work!!
Join me and other like minded parents for this workshop series, offered for the first time from the comfort of your own home! The series consists of six 2hr long sessions over six weeks. Each week a new topic is introduced which can be implemented and reflected on in the following weeks session. After each session, time is dedicated to Q&A to discuss your specific challenges. Come away from the workshop with a comprehensive "emergency first aid manual of communication skills."
6 Weeks (One 2Hr Session /week+1hr Q&A)
My promise is that you will be Enlightened, Empowered, Equipped and Encouraged as you learn!!
- Week 1: The Language of empathy - dealing with their emotions
- Week 2: New ways to engage their cooperation
- Week 3:The art of effective praise
- Week 4: How to Grow autonomy and Independence at home and beyond
- Week 5: How to resolve conflicts without punishment or rewards
- Week 6: How to Free children "to be themselves"
- Session recordings & Digital Workbook
- Complimentary Invitation: Partner or significant other gets to attend for no extra cost
- Private FB Group
2hr IMPLEMENTATION Follow-Up Session after completion the workshop